1. To act as a professional organization for anyone working therapeutically with individuals with emotional and behavioral challenges as well as mental health problems anywhere in Korea with the base of PTI’s collaboration.
3. To make training and other resources available for therapeutic work with the individuals by working with training providers, disseminating information and accrediting appropriate courses in evidence-based creative therapies.
5. Our detailed objectives are set out formally in the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
The emphasis must be on what a practitioner can do not merely what a practitioner knows. The implementation of standards must be evaluated in four stages: trainees’reaction to training, the amount of learning achieved, changes in the trainees job behavior and the results obtained.
2. To promote the benefits of therapeutic professions with the individuals based on the standards and ethical framework which are adapted to meet each individual’s needs.
4. To promote and advance discussion, education and research in play therapy, creative arts therapies and child psychotherapy. To establish and develop Professional Standards for all those working therapeutically with children.